Notice and Take Down Procedures; Copyright Agent
respect the intellectual property rights of others. Pursuant to 17 USC §
512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the
"DMCA"), the Site has instituted procedures to receive written
notification of claimed infringements and to process such claims in
accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrights are being
infringed, you may file a notification of such infringement to the
following email, admin@Dmoz.Pro or contact form.
To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be in writing, provided to the Designated Agent and include substantially the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, such as its URL.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and if available, email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied in the notification is accurate, and indicating under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
Any notification of a claimed infringement that fails to substantially comply with the above provisions will not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please file a notice of infringement each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement.
Please note that we will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the account of any user who repeatedly submits infringing material on the Site.
Please also note that the information provided in your notification, including any personal information contained therein, may be forwarded to the person who has provided the allegedly infringing content, and sending us such notification constitutes your consent to share this information with the alleged infringer.
Please also note that if you make any material misrepresentation in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for all damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us, the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or any authorized licensee of the copyright owner as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
We may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement to our users by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user's email address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's address in our records.